Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow and Gimmy's Birthday

Snow! In Florence, this time is for real!
Piazza Della Repubbica
Piazza Signoria.
Piazzale Michelangelo.
another angle of Piazzale Michelangelo
They put up a nice Christmas tree in the piazzale and it was visible from areas down in the city.

Gimmy's Birthday!
I made very chocolatey cupcakes for Gimmy's birthday and went out to dinner "just the two of us" ( Sisi stayed home with my mom!) It was great.
Make a wish!

Sisi, me and my friend Rosita!

2 comments:

J + J said...

CAT!!! You look so good. It looks like everything is going well in Italy. I need to talk to you SOON. I started a new business and want to venture into Italy. I have a skype account its jilliankkennedy. If you are ever on, hit me up. I am usually on at night here. I know with the time difference and all it may be hard to catch each other.
I really want to come visit in the summer!
xoxo Jillian

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Gimmy!