Friday, February 26, 2010

The End of My Mom's Trip

Sisi playing with the sheet of my mom's bed.
"Ciao Ciao Ba Ba"
Me, Allison, and Sisi in a wonderful store in Florence- Casa Wolf
Panda Tour! To Lucca and the Sea
This is the top of the Duomo in Lucca.
At a bar grabbing a snack...Sisi wants my pastry!
In the "ampitheatre" in Lucca.

The sea. At Forte Dei Marmi, on the pier.

Thank you to Auntie Sarah, Auntie Kathy and Auntie Shiela for my presents!
She lovest them.

Sisi!

Cibo Mexicana! Mexican Food Night!

Cooking many items...
Gimmy enjoying his burrito!
At the table, Gimmy Kai, Kai's wonderful mom, me and Sisi, and my mamma took the photo
Out for lunch in the tuscany hill side. My mom, Gimmy and Sisi by an old well in front of a great restaurant.

Sisi, being funny cute!
Sweetheart.
Saying "goodbye" to Nonna! Sad!

My mom, me and Sisi. I just think this photo is really funny, especially Sisi's expression.
We miss you mom!!!
Spero, chi vediamo apresto!

No comments: